make better happen
We’ve been making better happen for individuals, communities and organisations since 1999. Operating around the UK, our team of over 40 full-time expert practitioners work through our people-shaped approach - Insight, Co-create and Engage - to create positive and sustained behaviour change.
behaviour change specialists...
on a mission to help co-create a well, confident and self-reliant society.
Skillfully blending the art and science of human-centred design & innovation through the three domains of...
insight co-create engage
Using action research, service & experience design, behavioural economics, systems thinking, communications & engagement to co-create...
change with heart
Leadership and Organisational Development Senior
ICE Creates’ work begins with a promise to share our strengths with the world around us. It’s all about people and behaviours; it’s about you and what legacy you want to create.
The health and social care system is arguably facing the greatest financial, performance and system challenges in its history. Across its many organisations and systems, people are grappling with complex, multi-layered issues that demand change. To make that change sustainable, those issues require more than a one-stop shop management solution.
While programmes focused on developing the leadership skills of individuals still have an important role to play, there is increasing recognition that these issues require an approach which focuses on a whole organisation or system behaviour change.
The ICE team works alongside the people facing these issues. We build capability by increasing confidence, and developing competence to act which in turn creates new energy to drive meaningful and sustainable outcomes.
As the driving force behind generating energy and engaging hearts and minds for our partners and clients, we are seeking a passionate Leadership and Organisational Development Senior who will be an asset in helping team ICE to “make better happen”.
Are you an established and experienced Leadership and OD senior with a proven track record in people-shaped development? Do you have a natural ability to influence, shape and support people to take action using both relational engagement and strategic thinking approaches? You will be tenacious, results driven and will love growth.
Our values are of key importance to us, and they will need to be important to you:
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your role as a Leadership and Organisational Development Senior is to design and deliver people-focused support and programmes, to build and grow relationships through excellent delivery, and to help develop new clients and approaches.
You will be working as part of a committed team with expertise, passion and experience in behavioural change.
This role requires outstanding engagement, organisational development expertise, great communication, proactive focus and follow through. Your duties will include:
• Assisting the Organisational Change team in the delivery of OD programmes (or other team) engagements, and working with clients to support leadership development to help change the perspective, culture and behaviour of organisations to improve performance and provide efficiency savings.
• Contributing to the development of products and techniques provided by ICE’s Organisational Change team, aligning them with the delivery of other ICE products.
• Using skills and techniques to help win work across a portfolio of sectors in order to achieve and deliver your team target which contributes to the development and growth of ICE.
• Maintaining an adequate level of monthly utilisation in order to achieve and deliver your personal target.
• To build, develop and maintain relationships with clients using many techniques, including the continuous delivery of high quality services ensuring the client is always delighted.
• Leading and supporting proposals and reports for clients.
Our client base has national coverage and therefore you may need to be away from home overnight at times.
We offer a competitive base salary and package and will design your rewards package with you.
Have we described you?
If so, we can promise you an opportunity to grow, add value and progress your career in an exciting environment by bringing your strengths to develop our team and have fun along the way.
Don’t miss out… if you have been excited by this opportunity, then act now. Just send us your CV with your portfolio and a short covering letter of application to this email.
Strictly no agencies - thanks for your understanding.